About our practice
Dentistry at Markethill, Armagh has been serving the local community for nearly 20 years and strive to offer the best in routine dental care, orthodontics and cosmetic treatments. We are a short walk from Gosford Desmene & Castle on the main street in Markethill, with private car park and full disabled access & facilities. Situated 10-15 minutes from Newry we are ideal for those requiring dental care from the North and South of Ireland.
On behalf of the dental team we would like to extend a warm welcome to our practice. At Dentistry @ Markethill we believe that prevention is better than cure and it is our aim for patients to enjoy and have confidence in a natural and healthy smile.
Patient Care is our focus
We place great emphasis on total patient care and we are focused on building trust with our patients, especially children, by spending time educating them on how to prevent disease. When there is a problem we use the most advanced treatments, quality materials and technicians to provide care that restores your smile and ease any discomfort.
Some patients may feel anxious about attending for dental treatment. We would like to reassure you that we understand and will endeavour to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We will listen to your concerns and will treat you with care, respect and consideration. Becoming a patient at Markethill is an investment in your future oral health.
At Markethill Dentistry, we promise to:
- Listen to your dental concerns and try to give a clear explanation and a variety of solutions using the latest techniques available.
- Inform you of all the options and use the latest techniques and best materials available.
- Ensure treatment will be high quality, modern dentistry, performed efficiently and as gently as possible.
- Follow the latest cross infection guidelines.
- Give you a written estimate for planned treatment, where treatment is complex. You will be informed of any change to the original treatment plan as treatment progresses.
- Endeavour to keep to time, but if this is impossible we will inform you within ten minutes of any likely delay.
- We will respond quickly and efficiently to any concerns concerns.
- Arrive in good time for your appointments.
In return we ask that you to:
- Follow our instructions to care for your smile.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
What to expect
Typical appointment at the clinic and treatment follow ups etc
Our aim is to:
- Provide high quality dental care for the whole family
- Provide clinically excellent dentistry in a modern and calming environment
- Help our patients to keep their teeth for life, using the latest dental techniques and preventive treatments
- Treat our patients in a caring and compassionate manner, considering always their individual wishes and expectations
- Employ a friendly, enthusiastic and highly trained team.
Why choose us?
- One of the largest private dental healthcare practice in the Armagh area
- We have an experienced hygiene team dedicated to oral health education and preventive treatments.
- Currently working towards the prestigious Investors in People charter mark & British Dental Association Good Practice Award.
- Fully computerised surgeries with digital radiography to reduce radiation.
- Able to offer a full range of healthcare and cosmetic solutions ranging from white fillings, veneers and crowns to orthodontics, implants, botox and facial rejuvenation.
- Early morning and late evening appointments available.
- Orthodontic treatments provided for children and adults.
- Recently refurbished interior with full disabled facilities.
- Text messages to remind you of your appointment.