Dental Membership Plan
Many patients prefer the reassurance that if they have an accident or require extensive treatment that cost does not compromise their treatment options. We are pleased to provide our own “in house” Dental Membership Plan which offers the following benefits:
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer.
- X-rays where clinically appropriate.
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale & polish.
- Periodontal advice.
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs. Production of study models when required.
- All subsequent remedial work carried out within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
20% Discount off:-
Laboratory based treatments such as:
- crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Fillings, extractions.
- Cosmetic & tooth whitening treatments.
- Additional hygiene care.
- ELIGIBILITY to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
Membership Plan Plus
As above, with additional hygiene visits included. Our dental team will be able to recommend which plan is best suited to your needs.