Dental Membership Plan
Many patients prefer the reassurance that if they have an accident or require extensive treatment that cost does not compromise their treatment options. We are pleased to provide our own “in house” Dental Membership Plan which offers the following benefits:
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer.
- X-rays where clinically appropriate.
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale & polish.
- Periodontal advice.
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs. Production of study models when required.
- All subsequent remedial work carried out within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
20% Discount off:-
Laboratory based treatments such as:
- crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Fillings, extractions.
- Cosmetic & tooth whitening treatments.
- Additional hygiene care.
- ELIGIBILITY to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
Membership Plan Plus
As above, with additional hygiene visits included. Our dental team will be able to recommend which plan is best suited to your needs.